If you are looking for a firm to focus on your individual needs and always treat you like a client who matters, look no further. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional service, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
At Lusk Tax Service LLC we specialize in tax preparation and services for small businesses, sole proprietors and individuals.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- 1040 Consulting
- Authorized IRS E-filing of Federal and State returns.
- DocuSign for eSignature
- Quick Collect
- Bank Direct Deposits
- Amended Tax Returns
- Review of past 3 year returns
- Review IRS CP2000 Notices
- Quarterly Estimated Tax payment calculations
- File Prior Year Returns
- Mobile Service
Here’s What you get…
- Secured cite for sending, receiving, and organizing your tax files on line. You should NEVER send dates of birth, social security numbers and bank information by email. Data security is critical to our practice and the well being of our clients.
- We will prepare your return with the documents provided by you. Your tax return will be audited by our tax software identifying problems the IRS may look at more closely.
- We will provide you a free link to DocuSign to easily review and sign your documents from anywhere on any secure device.
- Your tax return will be filed electronically so you can get a refund back quicker.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year; thereby, reducing the following year’s tax liability.
For new clients we review up to three most recently filed tax returns free of cost. In fact, we routinely ask for the most recent filed tax we identify sufficient additional tax deductions and/or determine there was unreported income of other tax items required to be reported.
Books a Mess: No Problem!
If you own a small business and you have not kept up your bookkeeping, do not worry. We can help you. We will prepare your company’s bookkeeping monthly for the year, prepare a full Schedule C or F, as well as prepare your personal income tax return.